Posts tagged "art"
- 4 or 5 absinthe spoon pendants, which will be painted with designs like those found in Victorian wallpaper using stencils. will be strung with various glass beads, wooden beads, and possibly sterling plated beads.
- 2 or 3 highly textured leaf pendants cast using cuttlefish bone. will be strung with moss agate and wooden beads, feathers hemp and leather accents.
- 2 or 3 momma goddess tripple moon pendants, wax carved and molded and cast. will be strung with moonstone and sterling, white feather accents
- 5 (or maybe more if I can get away with it) face pipes. There is no other way to explain this. Theyre kind of like tiki faces, and the bowl is in their mouth. Made out of clay, various designs and colors.
- 1 coil built rainbow day/night offering bowl. Half moon half sun in the center.
Aand thats just right now in the first couple weeks of classes. Daaaang. Totally opening up an etsy shop at the end of the semester. Haven’t even started on the independent study sets yet for jewelry.